Frequently Asked Questions
Learn How it Works!
Recovery & Recuperation
During an acute illness, the body quickly depletes its nutrient resources due to increased physiological need and poor appetite to feed well. This leads to prolonged recovery periods with minor to major disruptions of your quality of life.
Nutritional supplementation is important during this recovery period to speed up the rate of recovery to normalcy.
- Admitted in a hospital situation but able to feed orally
- Recovering from surgery – Routine, Elective or Emergency – But discharged to recover at home
- After discharge from hospital – Need to regain vitality and health
Debilitating chronic illnesses
Those with chronic illnesses that require increased, specific and augmented nutrition
Common non-hospitalization conditions
- Recovery from Common Cold / Flu
- Other acute illnesses e.g. Infections,
- Sports injuries
- MVA (Motor Vehicle Accidents)
- Recovery from debilitating injuries
- High Blood Pressure
- People recovering from cytotoxic therapy (cancer treatment)